For those who dont know how adoption works, here is a brief summary of how it goes:
1) Party A decides is wants a baby and since natural birth isnt an option for one reason or another they start searching for a party B
2) Party B meets party A and decides to give them their child.
3) Birth takes place, preliminary paperwork is signed and child goes into custody of party A
4) Courts go over documents and there is a long back and forth between the Courts and the lawyer hired by party A.
5) Once everything is in order (in our case 1 year later) the paperwork is signed and our status is updated from "glorified baby sitters" to "Official fathers".
That was a long process but i am happy its finally complete. Now, time to find her a little brother!