As we sit here, early for a late flight, I'm forced to think about the lessons I've learned today:
1. Motion sickness spitup smells worse than regular day to day spit-up. MUCH worse.
2. Always, Always, Always pack a spare set of clothes for the baby in the diaper bag.
3. Boiled crawfish are better on Fridays.
4. Discount bins at drug stores rock for finding cheap toys.
5. Vacations are draining and only fun for the baby.
6. Apparently a bottle of orange juice next to a bottle of formula make the TSAs spidey senses tingle.